Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday night

One more day before we go and I think we are just about ready. Our latest travel companion is the Nook we purchased today. Tyler was embarrassed to succumb to the e-reader, but it really does make sense, and our excellent salesman added, "It's a complement, not a replacement."
Nicely said, Rob. Relieves the stress of book weight in our luggage!

So we are almost off.

On the to-do list:

1. Squeeze in the last episodes of Downton Abbey tonight so I will be fully prepared on my visit to Highclere Castle.
2. Memorize US athletes who are making the Olympic team so I can be on the lookout in London.

Would love to hear from anyone with travel recommendations. I am going to try to travel around as much as our schedule allows.

Cannot believe July is here!

No comments: